HOW TO MAKE THE AÇAI STRAWBERRY BOWL
- 1-2 tsp The Acaizeiro powder
- 1 frozen sliced banana (ripe)
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries A bit of coconut milk, almond milk or water(optional)
- chia seeds
- coconut flakes
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- 1. Prepare a blender, add banana, strawberries, blueberries and The Açaizeiro powder. Blend on low until larger chunks are broken down, then put coconut milk, blend on high around 10-15seconds.
- 2. Add Toppings. It’s up to you how you arrange it, like from left to right or put all together.
- 3. ENJOY YOUR SUPER DELICIOUS AÇAI BOWL!!!
- Notes: Other base and toppings can be substituted, you can choose your favorite fruits to create your own açai bowl.